Jump to navigation Jump to search
I am trying to make this into a featured article candidate. If you have any ideas or criticisms, please edit the article or at least post comments on the citigroup talk page. Thanks
A few comments:
- Too many three-sentence paragraphs, resulting in less smooth reading.
- Related to that, too many (sub)sections, making the article look fragmented and uninviting. Try to join some subsections.
- Stock: currently this section only lists some links to stock-related Wikipedia article. I don't know anything about shares, but a featured article on Citigroup would certainly have to say something about the stock rates over the past years etc.
- Why put the scandals first and only after that the divisions, activities, and other basic information? I would do it the other way around.
- "Citigroup was also accused of helping Enron and other companies hide their losses by loaning money to those companies in a special way that would reduce liabilities visible on the balance sheet." What way did they hide their losses? What was that special way? - Ta bu shi da yu 05:34, 3 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- "A New york lawyer accused the company for financing South Africa apartheid government when it was under UN sunctions. The money was used to suppress the same people who are currently paying for it." - which NY lawyer? Where is the source for this? Seems dubious! - Ta bu shi da yu 05:36, 3 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- "During the commission investigating Goldenberg scandal in Kenya, the company name has repeatedly come up as a chief vehicle for trafficking money from Kenyan economy." - what is the Goldenberg scandal? Where is the source for this? - Ta bu shi da yu 05:36, 3 Feb 2005 (UTC)