Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abda may refer to:
- Abda (Bible), a personal name, given to two biblical figures
- Abda of Edessa, saint of the Assyrian Church of the East
- Abda of Dair-Koni, also known as Rabban Mar Abda, abbot and saint
- Abda of Hira (died 680), saint of the Assyrian Church of the East
- Abdas of Susa (died 420), 4th century Persian bishop
- Abda, one of the two Christian martyrs Abda and Sabas
- Abda, one of two Christian martyr bishops Abda and Abdjesus
- Abda, or Abd-al-Masih (martyr), Christian saint and martyr
- Abda, Hungary, a village in Győr-Moson-Sopron
- Abda (Morocco), an Arabophone tribal confederacy of Morocco
- American-British-Dutch-Australian Command, (ABDACOM), a unified formation of Allied forces during World War II
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.