Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ribot may refer to:
- Alexandre Ribot (1842-1923), four times Prime Minister of France
- John Ribot, Australian sports administrator and former rugby league international
- Julien Ribot, French composer and singer
- Marc Ribot (born 1954), American guitarist and composer
- María La Ribot (born 1962), Spanish dancer and choreographer
- Théodule Ribot (1823-1891), French realist painter
- Théodule-Armand Ribot (1839-1916), French psychologist
- Verónica Ribot (born 1962), Argentine diver
- Ribot (horse) (1952-1972), a leading thoroughbred racehorse in Europe in the 1950s and an influential sire in the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ribot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.