This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was DELETE. Carrp | Talk 15:40, 10 Mar 2005 (UTC)
The article was marked for Speedy by 18.104.22.168 as non-English near-gibberish self-promotion. It was previously marked for translation, and per translation policy it should be marked for deletion since it was not translated within two weeks.
- Delete - comment: the article in question is about someone (called "Hanung jati purbakusuma"). Language was listed as "unknown" on the pages for translation entry - I believe it's Indonesian. Nick04 22:21, 1 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete or move to appropriate language section. Cnwb 23:27, 1 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. Translate it or else. Zzyzx11 00:20, 2 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, article as it stands is un-encyclopaedic. Megan1967 03:25, 2 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Transwiki into the Indonesian Wikipedia, if there is one. — JIP | Talk 08:20, 2 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete guys, don't waste your time bothering w/ that article, it's basically a self-biographical story written by someone (claimed to be Hanung Jati Purbakusuma), the person is no one (he even listed his phone number & e-mail address). That article doesn't even worth to be in Indonesian Wikipedia. What a waste of space. Just a kid who wants to draw attention by writing total crap at Wikipedia.
- Delete. Don't bother to transwiki; likely a waste of time. jni 16:58, 2 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. Just read the article, it's basically a vanity page in Indonesian. --Andylkl 06:47, Mar 3, 2005 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.