(Redirected from Wakou)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wako, Wakō, Wakou, WAKO or W.A.K.O. can refer to:
- Wako (retailer), a Japanese retailer whose best known store is in Ginza, Tokyo
- Wakō, Saitama, a city in Japan
- World Association of Kickboxing Organizations
- WAKO (AM), 910 AM, a radio station near Lawrenceville, Illinois
- WAKO-FM, 103.1 FM, a radio station near Lawrenceville, Illinois
- Amos Wako, the attorney general of Kenya
- Gabriel Zubeir Wako, archbishop of Khartoum, Sudan
- Haruo Wakō, a member of the Japanese Red Army
- Wokou (Japanese pronunciation wakō), pirates who raided the coastlines of China and Korea from the 13th to the 17th century
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wako.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.