Jump to navigation Jump to search
Several people or things bear the name Aeschylus:
- Aeschylus (с. 525/524-c. 456/455 BC), Athenian playwright of the 5th century BC, best known for the Oresteia trilogy
- Aeschylus of Athens, King of Athens from 778 to 755 BC
- Aeschylus of Alexandria, epic poet in the 2nd century
- Aeschylus of Cnidus, contemporary of Cicero, and one of the most celebrated rhetoricians in Asia Minor
- Aeschylus of Rhodes, governor of that city after its conquest by Alexander the Great
- 2876 Aeschylus, asteroid named after the playwright
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aeschylus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.